Girls Can't WHAT?

Gretchen Ozee Cawthon is not your traditional girl.

"You won't find me in a dress picking flowers and talking about cute shoes. I am most likely out doing something that someone said couldn't be done."

"During high school I was in a car accident and the doctors said I would never walk again.I proved them wrong ... I know what it's like to be told I can't do something because I'm a girl."

Gretchen started the website GirlsCantWhat.com in 2005 to share personal experiences along with amazing stories and interviewsfrom some truly inspirational women.

For Christmas this year, buy a t-shirt, bookbag, or calendar with one of the Girls Can't WHAT? designs.

Inspire the young girl in your life to be what others say they can't!

Read more at http://www.ladivalatina.com/quepasadec08A.html


Comments