Jennifer Lopez - Same Girl

So as I made it through the 20,000 people, down to the Bruckner for a quick stop at Taco Bell mesmerized cuz I saw JLO, right here in New York, in the Bronx.  I took the BUS there. I won the tickets from another Bronx superstar- Jimmy Rodriguez from Don Coqui's restaurant, @doncoquimy head was spinning and spinning.

I mean, I remember way back meeting Jimmy and remember him talking about his yacht.

And I remember Fat Joe hanging at Orchard Beach as if he wasn't no mega star and everyone saying what's up to him.

And I remember one of J-Lo's video producers that I knew from high school, that I bumped
into him before knowing that he was one of Jennifer Lopez's producers and saying to him, "YO!  I  knooooow you maaaaaaaan."  He looked at me like - naaaaah.  You know that Holywood stare.  And I said, " Yeah.  I can prove it!  You're from QUEENS." He looked at me and I said, "JAMAICA QUEENS".  He looked at me and said, "Ooooooh shit!  It's you!"  I said, "Yeah me and my sister- the Torres sisters and you and your brother: the Terrero brothers!"

And I remember bumping into Fat Joe in Miami!  of all places!  "Really Joe?!" I told him. "Dude!  Stop following me." And he laughed and we hugged and snapped a picture!  And I bumped into him again in Maryland at a Latino restaurant popular with Latinos  over there. I remember hearing all this commotion. I looked outside and there was a crowd and who makes his way through and comes upstairs to sit next to me?  FAT JOE!!!  What!  I said, "Seriously Fat Joe, you just GOTTA stop following me around!"  And I introduced him to my baby son!

And I remember when J-Lo first came with the Selena movie and I took my grandmother to the movie and was in awe of her then!  And today there she was!  Yeah, it was a great evening.  The weather was perfect.  The crowd was full of love.  I won the tickets.  What can be better?  WHAT can be better!  I'll tell you....

As I'm going on and on about how J-Lo wore this and J-Lo sang that ,and biting into my Taco Bell mexican pizza, which always reminds me of myl ate night clubbing days, I love mexican pizza!  So I glanced at my phone and impulsively check Instagram and LORD !!!! why did Jennifer Lopez herself like my picture!

Seriously!!!! Seriously!

BEAMING!  She's just one of us at the end of the day isn't she?  JLO  #samegirl








Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest LinkedIn StumbleUpon Email


free web stats

Comments