Di Blasio WINS! First Inter-Racial First Family for New York City!


papito: hey - who won the election
me: christie!

mom: u dont live in jersey! diblasio won!
papito: i luv christie!

mom: welll, too bad cuz u live in ny not jersey. besides, diblasio's sons hair is just like yours!
papito: it is?

mom: yeah its the first inter-racial first family in this city! the mom is black and the dad is white!

me (looking at puchi): see, mamita? just like YOUR parents - except opposite. 

mom:- ur NOT white - ur ...'jaba' (sp?)

i just cut my eyes at her like - whatever- im a white hispanic! 




puchi: NO!... NO!.... papi's not black!

me: oh boy! maybe we should tell her now...

papito: ok puchi... let me tell u the history of the dominican republic...



Read more:  Let's Get POLITICAL




Comments