the Part of the Bronx Closest to Queens


so i went to my old stomping ground- yeah STRONG ISLAND... a-hum. now i'm a bronx girl . uh-oh! 


so the dude says, introducing me to his friend: 


she came all the way from the bronx.


"oh? what part? the low rent part or the high rent part?" he answered back to his friend not to me. 


then he asks me: u didnt come all the way here just for him right?


me: no actually im from originally from QUEENS so any reason to cross that bridge, i do it! [trying to remain friendly]





him: what part of the Bronx?

me: the part right next to QUEENS! [cuz i live by the bridge]

him: oh where is that? RIKERS ISLAND? [as he laughs]

me:  wow. if you knew your geography Rikers IS in Queens! [the only way to get to Rikers, is through Queens]

0__o





Read more here -> Queens Girl For Life