I'm from QUEEEEENS!


I was at the MOMS SOIREE right. they're all Bronxites so I'm like "I'm from QUEEEEEEENS!"


It came up a few times... 'I'm from Queens!"


I mean I was just being flippant really. Like I'd say, 


"What?  Fordham?  Dont know it .... I'm from QUEENS". 


They started talking about the next get together.  Where  should it be? Someone said, "How about DON COQUI's?" So i said, "Oh?  The one in QUEEENS!!!!" --- that was tooooo easy! 


Then they started talking about going on a cruise, ...


cuz one of the moms just got back from a cruise. and so they started talking about going on vacation and getting a break from if it all!  so one of them says...."Well, I went to the Spa Castle..." and how great it was....


Then it hit me! I had to stand up and say: 



"Wait? The Spa Castle? You mean the one in QUEEEEEENS!?!"

:)




Read more here -> Queens Girl For Life