A Precious Gift from Guatemala

Martha Beth Wells gave up her child for adoption- just to find out she can never conceive again!

Enduring pain and despair she found healing through the same process that caused her grief. Through the world of adoption, Mary Beth Wells, has 2 beautiful daughters from Guatemala whom are the loves of her life!

"Too often, people ask questions about my dark haired, dark eyed girls, "Where did they come from?" "They are so fortunate to have been adopted"."

"I always down play questions like this because people generally mean well, but they just don't understand it. I am the one that is fortunate!"

When I 1st saw this doll, I literally cried. It was so lifelike, so real, so soft ....
so South American!
¡Viva La Raza!

This Christmas, for the Little Diva Latina in your life-
Buy them a doll that looks just like them!

Read Mary Beth Wells' story now!


Comments