Fergie and her Mexican Bisabuela



Fergie admits that her father's grandmother
is from Mexico and that she loves the
Mexican side of her heritage.

“I don’t go around claiming it big time,”
Fergie explained, “because there are
many more full-bred Latinas
that are out there to represent.”

“Yes, I have Mexican in my ancestry,” said Fergie.
“My Dad's grandmother was born in Guanajuato.
I’m very proud of it; that’s probably where I get my fire!
I’m mostly Scottish-Irish, though.”

If Fergie really wants to be proud of her Mexican roots
she should rephrase that:
"That's where i get my ambition, my drive.
That's what makes me so dynamic."
Heck she can say - that's what makes me so beautiful!

So for now, no Fergie, you're still a white girl.
The coolest white girl in town but still you're a...
blanquita, gringa, con un bisabuela mexicana.


Read more at www.LaDivaLatina.com


Comments

interesting. at least she somewhat claims it though. i hear jessica alba says she's "not mexican". who's she fooling?????
~M~