Jessica Alba: "I want a brown baby"

Jessica Alba graces the cover of Latina magazine, curiously blonder than ever though (*cough*cough*) Here are some of what the article says:

On claims that she's proud to have cut loose from her Mexican roots:
"I never said that. Cut loose from what? What the hell are they talking about? Why would I want to cut loose from the only family I know?"
ummm the q was about ur roots not ur family -i mean maybe they sold out too- we don't know!


On not learning to speak Spanish as a child:
"I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me,but he didn't grow up with it."
2 wrongs don't make a right, tonta! don't worry, "tonta" means sweetheart in spanish!


On her ethnic looks:"I like that I look different. I like having flavor. I think it's funny that women get their lips injected and get butt implants. Everyone wants to look like us now."
us? wow! that's .... interesting. Can we say: yo quiero taco bell? :)


On what she wants her baby to look like:
"I'm excited for my baby to be brown. I just have to believe the dark gene is going to survive. Cash and I are like, please!"
Read up Jess, the "dark gene" is the dominate gene.


On why she doesn’t think she’s sexy:
"Scarlett Johansson is insanely sexy, Jessica Biel is insanely sexy, Angelina Jolie is insanely sexy. So why me? It doesn't even make sense."


According to scientists, Jessica Alba's body is mathematical perfection!
Outbeating even Marilyn Monroe.
Let's wait and see what happens after the baby!
Will her body bounce back? Will her baby be brown?
Will she teach her baby spanish?
Will she go back to her roots?
As the story unfolds, we'll wait the 9 months to find out!




Comments