B R O K E N - U.S. Soldier's Broken Heart


B R O K E N
-Anonymous

I used to get up at 4 or 5 in the morning and it was already 100 degrees outside! I’m in charge of 20 men stationed in Iraq. Outside forces sometimes penetrate the deepest trenches of the men’s souls. It was my job to make sure they stay focused.

I remember this one man -about 23 years old, fearless soldier. He was engaged and every night he would run back to try to contact his fiancee. When one day she broke the news to him – by letter. She broke off the engagement.

A grenade would have caused less damage. ...

...

Read more at LaDivaLatina.com

You don't want to miss the end of this story!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to know about him is not enough does he cry when nobody around? does he have any shoulder to lean to when he becomes emotional? give me something I want to know MORE! . GREAT! I LUV IT.