Home for the Holidays

You should all know by now that La Diva Latina *dot* com has been stolen. Which is why this issue is the shortest issue ever. I am still working to get my domain name back. In the meantime I have set up this alias site LaDivaLatinaMagazine.com. Please re-adjust your favorites list and tell all your friends.

For this issue we talk to the bold, brillant, beautiful and very Bronx- La Bruja! To know this positive Latina is to love her! Read on!


We also have an interview with Rudy Youngblood from Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Un Indio bello who is passionate about his work, his people, his culture, and about his role as Jaguar Paw in Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Read on!


We also have coverage of our October event which was the CD release party for the Readnex Poetry Squad. They are cool mix of revolutionary lyrics and hip hop beats. Read on!

Thanks for all of your emails! My favorite is the one that says this: "You may have lost your domain name but you haven't lost your attitude!" Thank you! Thank you! It's emails like that keep me going! Read the rest of my mail!


Final note on the stolen domain name. I want to apologize for not answering back, until now. I am back online trying to pull myself together. To address most of your concerns I want to say that YES my domain name was stolen. YES La Diva Latina is trademarked. YES the name does belong to me. YES I sent out that email asking for help. And NO I can not do this by myself. I absolutely do need everybody's help. So YES if you haven't donated to my cause feel free to do so. I will have the link up for donations till about the end of December. And the law suit will be ongoing for as long as it lasts. I don't know for how long and I can't speak any more on it.


I can speak about other law suits going on and other items on the news which is what I do best! So check out the ¿¡Qué está pasando!? section now! I pray that I will be in my rightful.com home by Christmas! Home for the Holidays!


¡Feliz Navidades!

Comments