STOLEN from the Internet!

It's been a very sad time these last few days, ...
ever since Wednesday, Nov 1st.
I am a victim of a cybersquatter
who took my domain name right from under me.
A google search will show the .com but when u click on the link it is not LaDivaLatina as we know it.
I wish I could explain more but really it's just that simple. Please do NOT go to ladivalatina.com.
It is full of advertisements, pop-ups, spyware, adware and probably viruses.
So DON'T check it out -
See the pdf of the site so you can see for yourself.

Click here to see it.


All the hard work I put into it for close to 5 years-
all gone in a blink of an eye.


It got me thinking what would La Diva do?
She is an extension of me but not all me.
She is what we make her to be.
La Diva would say -
after shedding a hidden tear behind those glasses -
that it's make-over time!
Time to put our best face forward and prepare for a fight!
La Diva would take off her glasses and lay down her hat, roll up her sleeves, and say,
"Where my girls at?"

Now that I gathered all of my people together, it's time now to put the hat back on, and the sunglasses and the bright red lipstick and a big bright smile because La DIVA ..... is BACK! While we prepare to go to court and in anticipation of everyone's participation in donating whatever you got in your pocket, I am happy to say that I AM ......
La DIVA!
Check out the new domain name:
http://www.ladivalatinamagazine.com/
Please be patient for the December issue entitled - ironically –
Home for the Holidays
I pray that by Christmas we can be back to our rightful .com home.
Thanks everyone for your support all these years
To give financial support to fight this please go to the website
http://www.ladivalatinamagazine.com/If this wouldn't have happened I also had good news for you.
We are on the newsstands!
If we are not on a newsstand near you subscribe now!
The more subscribers we have,
the quicker we can get to a newsstand near you.
Click here to see the pic of magazine on the newsstand.


Besitos!
I'll keep you updated!

Comments