Take Your DAUGHTERS to Work Day

I took my daughter to work with me a few weeks ago.  I had to pick up some documents from the court.  We enter the court building and take the elevator up and go to the clerk's window and ask for said documents after I show her my attorney ID.  The clerk could not locate them.  She said she would ask someone to assist her obtain said documents for me.  She walks away towards the back.  We see her returning with what we assume is her supervisor.  We can hear her explaining what  I had requested.  Then we hear her answer her supervisor, "The one on the left is the one that asked".

Really?  It's bad enough, they never believe that I'm an attorney but now you can't tell the difference between a teenager and the lawyer.  No but really? 

My daughter accompanied me to the Supreme Court of the United States.  She met the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor.  There is no better type of learning than hands on!

It's very important to take our DAUGHTERS to work.  Until women get equal pay, equal standing, same opportunities.

To all the little girls who are watching me, never doubt that you are valuable and deserving of every chance, of every opportunity in the world to pursue your goals and dreams.                  -Hillary Clinton








Take Your Daughters to Work Day #lawyermom


Take Your Daughters to Work Day #lawyermom

 

Comments