I Just Wanna Feel This Moment!


my father came over from Jersey and saw my proudly displayed certification that i am 


"duly admitted and qualified as an Attorney and Counsellor of the Supreme Court of the United States."

and he is sitting there reading it and looking at it and studying this certificate high up on the wall.

I'm waiting.  This is my moment!  My father is gonna be so proud of me!  i can just picture it now!  i feel like Christina Aguilera!  the lights are bright and my hair is blowing in the wind!  ....i just wanna feel this moment!

he finally turns around and says with amazement in his voice:  

REALLY?  

-Si, Papi.  i am licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States!

his response: 
 

but you still don't have the license to practice in New Jersey, huh?


0__o


#reasonswhyineedtherapy  #familykeepsmegrounded




Comments