Save my marriage!

Client walks in and wants a divorce.  this is her 3rd divorce, she knows the ropes.  "where do i sign?"

i thought it was an open and shut case.  great.  case is filed.  we are witing to hear from the court for the final divorce order.

I see a missed call from her on late friday.  STRANGE!  but ok.  ill call her back monday.

another call on a sturday.  very strange.  why is she calling me on a saturday?  no worries.  i will call her monday.

on monday she called again but i couldnt answer because i was in court!  But then she called 3 times!  so i figured let me step out and call her. ...




so i call her and --- straight to voicemail.  very strange!  i text.  nada.  i keep calling nada.  weird.

i finally get out of court and my phone rings- some unknown number.

i pick it up and its her.  she says:  i went to court today.

why?

she's frantic, right?  im like: calm down. calm down.  whats going on?

she takes a deep breath!  :  you just gotta help me please!  help me save my marriage!  me and my huband have reconciled!  we wanna work things out!  i went to court to STOP THE DIVORCE and they said that since you're the lawyer that you have to contact the court!  please help me SAVE my marriage!

i couldnt believe it!  i explained that i i will call them right away!  you know i tried to call you back but there was no answer, straight to voicemail.  she explained she had been in court and trying to call me and with all the excitement, she lost her phone in the courthouse!

i said- hey... you lost a phone.... but you got your husband back!  :D

XOXO



Read more LOVELY stories from my divorce practice

1- Love and Marriage
2- Save my marriage!
3- Which way to the divorce department?


If by chance u get a blank or "non-working" page on any of these links, please click here: http://blog.ladivalatina.com/p/weekly.html