Flacos be gone! Gorditos hold on!!!

This Gordito asked me to dance so I said - seguro! He danced REALLY well. He introduced me to his friend- they looked like brothers- another "gordito". Or as we say on myspace "more to love".

So Gordito #1 was dressed all in white with dark rimmed glasses and slicked back hair in a ponytail. El Hermano- Gordito #2 was dressed entirely in black with pitch black hair and piercing black eyes to match and a perfectly shaped goatee.


It was towards the end of the night- and El Gordito comes straight at me, says - come dance with me - grabs my hand and says- ONE more! So I say ok let's go! Like I had a choice? J
Like I said he was a GREAT dancer but this time he held nothing back and this crowd started forming around us in a circle. Gordito can Groooooove! Pero espera - there's more!
El Hermano cuts in - but i mean smoooooth! Gordito turned me around and when I went to reach for his hand again - it wasn't him! It was El Hermano- u know Gordito #2! It was like from a movie!


El Hermano was FIERCE! I mean it was like he said - "oh yeah? so u THINK u could dance??? TOMA!" He spinned me so hard I was like a mannequin, a doll - twirling and twirling. And -- en una -- he releases me to see what i was going to do. I didn't skip a beat -b/c hey u know there was a crowd looking at us! But I laughed though!


Gordito then cut in and I held him firmly -- como quien dice -- give me a break! -- cojelo con takeiteazzzy! -- and so he went real slow - mambo front and back like our legs were one. Then he went on dancing and doing all kinds of steps -- hasta que -- he dipped me and everyone says, "ohhhhh!"


El Hermano cut in again and he was like "let's see if u could handle this? He held me with both hands around my hips. I mean this was a big man so when he holds u both hands around ur hips - ya tu sabe!!! i'm flying!!! and... PA!!! He twirls me super fast and dipped super hard and I snapped back as if we had this routine practiced forever!


El Gordito comes back in -- y fue come si el estaba dicendo -- - i'm the smooth operator here so he can take his snapping and super fast twirling -- pero que yo hago asi-- and he dips me and while I'm dipped head and body all the way back- he turns me around his body. And this is a big man so I went arooooound! J Whaoooo! Can u picture this - better yet can u feeeeel this???
ok, ok- So then so I'm like wow! I'm in another zone and the crowd is giving us room. El Hermano cut in again and was w/ this attitude like- I'm the dramatic one! here goes some more drama... Ready or NOT! -


He dipped me alllll the way down. I just let go, my neck, arms, legs my whole body was like rubber b/c this was a big guy so he held me and I had nothing to fear -flacos be GONE ! As I dip I kicked up and he took my leg and just lifted me up off the floor to dip me some more. The crowd clapped!!! They did!!!!


Finally Gordito cuts in and he was too smooth, too sure of himself, tooooo debonair! He was like - I'm just going to do MY thang! and we danced and then grabbed both my hands to the sides so that I can do my own feet work and I did - w/ kicks and que se yo que! He was just taking me around him as I did my footwork. I don't know what I did and the music was ending and he took cue and dipped me smoothly at the end of the song!


So my new motto is: Flacos be gone! Gorditos hold on!!!

Comments